Narrow and wide groove rolling pins
THIS PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- Narrow-grooved rolling pin
- Wide-grooved rolling pin
Get the rolling pins that will help you create the chevron fondant tiles that are Crummb's signature design.
Over the years, I've had many people ask me what tools I use to achieve this patterned effect. Truth is, I'd been using simple jelly cutters, and they weren't the most efficient, requiring up to 4 hours of muscle strain to press out enough tiles to cover a small 3-tier cake. If only the grooves were carved into a rolling pin, I would be able to do the job in a fraction of the time.
So I decided to design and mass-produce these rolling pins. Since they're purpose-built to help me work faster, others may want them too? Here's how I made them the rolling pins of my dreams:
- 10 inches long They're comfortable to hold and easy to apply firm pressure on.
- Solid and durable They're extremely hard and unbreakable. Made of polyoxymethylene, each rolling pin weighs over 350g.
- Deep grooves They produce very clear, vivid impressions.
- Easy to clean They're dishwasher-safe, but a toothbrush works just as well.
- Hygienic They're food-safe and BPA-free.
- Multi-purpose They work on gumpaste, cookie dough and pastry dough for pie tops too.
- Bears the Crummb logo So you know you're using the real deal.
Share this Product
Absolutely love the rolling pins. Thankyou Pauline for your services, I received them on time as you had stated and they're so versatile and easy to handle.
Love these rollers!
I haven't used them yet but the weight and quality are really really good. Thank you so much!
Product works amazing, high quality, the Customer Service was great! Thank you!
Narrow and groove rolling pins
I really love my new purchase. Thx to you im gonna make some magic with it !
Awesome rolling pins
The textures are beautiful!!