Narrow and wide groove rolling pins with tutorial *BUNDLE*
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDETHIS BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- Narrow-grooved rolling pin
- Wide-grooved rolling pin
- Video tutorial, 4min 20sec (unlimited access)
- Print tutorial, 6 pages (downloadable PDF)
Get the rolling pins that will help you create the chevron fondant tiles that are Crummb's signature design.
Over the years, I've had many people ask me what tools I use to achieve this patterned effect. Truth is, I'd been using simple jelly cutters, and they weren't the most efficient, requiring up to 4 hours of muscle strain to press out enough tiles to cover a small 3-tier cake. If only the grooves were carved into a rolling pin, I would be able to do the job in a fraction of the time.
So I decided to design and mass-produce these rolling pins. Since they're purpose-built to help me work faster, others may want them too? Here's how I made them the rolling pins of my dreams:
- 10 inches long They're comfortable to hold and easy to apply firm pressure on.
- Solid and durable They're extremely hard and unbreakable. Made of polyoxymethylene, each rolling pin weighs over 350g.
- Deep grooves They produce very clear, vivid impressions.
- Easy to clean They're dishwasher-safe, but a toothbrush works just as well.
- Hygienic They're food-safe and BPA-free.
- Multi-purpose They work on cookie dough and pastry dough for pie tops too.
- Bears the Crummb logo So you know you're using the real deal.
The video and print tutorials offer step-by-step instructions on how to recreate the flawless finish of the original design (they do not include instruction on sugarflowers though). To access the tutorials, just click on a button that will appear after payment. A permanent link will also be emailed to you.
I hope these products help you create many beautiful cakes! Feel free to email me if you have any questions or encounter any problems ~ Paulin
Share this Product
this product is very well made! Im so excited to start using my rolling pins!!!
There were some problems with my local post office. However after experiencing two other customers with the same issue, Paulin kept track of my order and then emailed me to contact the post office!! And imagine when I found out they attempted to deliver it twice (but I wasn’t even contacted!) and considered both times a failed attempt. Sent someone to pick it up and I got them. They look so neat and cool and I can’t wait to use them !!! Thanks Paulin!
How can I not be happy!
The delivery was fast even with all the covid restrictions and the service was quick and easy to use. Now the product, wow what a product !!! You can really tell that who made this actually bakes. They’re sturdy and sharp and downright amazing ! Very very very satisfied, thanks Paulin