Narrow and wide groove rolling pins
THIS PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- Narrow-grooved rolling pin
- Wide-grooved rolling pin
Get the rolling pins that will help you create the chevron fondant tiles that are Crummb's signature design.
Over the years, I've had many people ask me what tools I use to achieve this patterned effect. Truth is, I'd been using simple jelly cutters, and they weren't the most efficient, requiring up to 4 hours of muscle strain to press out enough tiles to cover a small 3-tier cake. If only the grooves were carved into a rolling pin, I would be able to do the job in a fraction of the time.
So I decided to design and mass-produce these rolling pins. Since they're purpose-built to help me work faster, others may want them too? Here's how I made them the rolling pins of my dreams:
- 10 inches long They're comfortable to hold and easy to apply firm pressure on.
- Solid and durable They're extremely hard and unbreakable. Made of polyoxymethylene, each rolling pin weighs over 350g.
- Deep grooves They produce very clear, vivid impressions.
- Easy to clean They're dishwasher-safe, but a toothbrush works just as well.
- Hygienic They're food-safe and BPA-free.
- Multi-purpose They work on gumpaste, cookie dough and pastry dough for pie tops too.
- Bears the Crummb logo So you know you're using the real deal.
Share this Product
Easy to use and a fun tool to play with as a fondant cake lover and maker, they are amazing
Groove roller set
I absolutely love these rollers. I have been searching for this type of texture for ages and am so glad someone shared them on Insta! So versatile, excellent quality and perfect for fondant. I even used them at my last Fondant Cookie Class!! Thank you for making this wonderful product available to everyone Caroline. Australia
Groove Rolling pins
Love these, a lovely way to add some texture to your fondant.
Good quality of the rolling ping. You need practice before get some results.